Whaaat, I was nominated to this by not one but two people! Thanks Becca @ Becandbones and Anthony @ Keep Reading Forward! I’m gonna go ahead and answer both of your questions since six isn’t that many.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
1. Do you dog-ear/highlight/make notes/sticky note your books?
Not normally no. I’ve annotated/highlighted books for a Traveling Book Project though!
2. How many books are typically on your ‘currently reading’ shelf?
I try to be good and keep it at only two books but sometimes a third one slips in there. Usually I’m reading one long book and a short book on the side so I can switch around.
3. What is the book you recommend to everyone?
Oh gosh… WELL, there are two books I seem to recommend every chance I get: The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco and Uprooted by Naomi Novik. I’d probably be shoving Outlander to everyone’s face too if I didn’t know that it’s really not a book for everyone.
1. If you could spend a day with any character from a book, who would you spend it with and what would you do with that person?
Yikes, this is a hard one. I want to say Claire and Jamie but I’m not sure the 18th century would agree with me lol. I wouldn’t mind hanging out with Tea from The Bone Witch because I want to be friends with magical people if I can’t be one.
2. If you could, which world from any book would you bring into the real world? Remember, everything from the world would be brought over.
Harry Potter world if it means I can be a witch. If not then I wouldn’t notice the difference anyway which is sad.
3. What do you hope to see in the bookish world in 2018 and in the future?
I don’t know really? I’m just waiting for the next Bone Witch book and hoping that Outlander book 9 doesn’t come out before I can finish book 8!
1. What’s your favorite genre?
2. If you could have one magical power what would it be?
3. What time period would you like to time travel to?